Qualifications and Skills needed:
- Enjoys hands-on problem solving in a fast-paced work environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have own basic hand tools to perform installations
- Willingness to be a positive leader and a great follower when required
- Excellent time management, planning and forward-thinking skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional attitude
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a professional team
- Basic written and verbal communications skills
- Strong teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Must possess good decision-making skills, must stay organized and detail oriented
- Knowledge of and ability to perform basic math functions
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record
- Basic to advanced technical skills and knowledge of the telecommunications industry and/or installation including voice, data, and video structured cabling systems
- Industry specific manufacturer certifications and BICSI training and/or certifications preferred (Must be willing and able to obtain these certifications)
- Strong working knowledge of TIA and BICSI Standards; including installation, trouble shooting and service
- Working knowledge of building codes, electrical codes, communication standards and installation, experience in communications cabling is strongly preferred
- Ability to follow blueprints, notes, and specifications that meets the job requirements
- Experience with construction and adherence to large and small project scheduling
- Must have working knowledge of Fluke fiber and copper testing equipment
- Although it is uncommon, must be willing to work OT and some weekends if required
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of all the responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements, TNT reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and assign other duties, as necessary.
Make your career at Telephone & Network Technologies!
We offer challenging and dynamic opportunities from entry level to experienced technicians in field and management positions.
To inquire about current openings, email us and attach a resume if appropriate. You can download the employment application below and send that along with your resume.
You may also reach us by mail or phone, attention Lisa.
Telephone & Network Technologies
117 Londonderry Turnpike
Hooksett, NH 03106